Monday, July 18, 2011

Orthaheel Sale at Sole Provisions

When I’m in Florida I live in flip flops. We have hard floors all through the house and as I’ve grown older and my feet have started to look more and more like my mother’s (sorry Mom, but why did you have to throw your feet troubles in with all the wonderful things that I inherited from you) I’ve found I can’t go barefoot without getting very uncomfortable very quickly. And even when I’m out running errands, doing the shopping or going to the beach, flip flops are just a sunshine state go-to.

It’s hard to argue that they make a great fashion statement – but they are getting better and now there are options that provide great comfort and a little bit of style.  For around the house my top pick is the Sanuk yoga mat flip flops ($28). I also own a pair of Fit Flops, which are great when you’re doing some serious walking – but I find them a bit “clunky” for day to day use. 
Orthaheel - Allegre - Black - Boho Sandal - Women 09 M US
Orthaheel Allegre
But my above-all favorites are Orthaheels. I’ve got more mileage out of my black Allegre Orthaeels than any other pair of shoes I’ve ever owned.
Orthaheel Women's Porto Slide Sandals
Orthaheel Porto
You can buy all of the above at Amazon or Zappo’s but Sole Provisions are running a sale on Orthaheel with the Allegre model discounted from $69/95 to $54.95 with free shipping. I’m going to give the new Porto sandal  a try and see if has the same heavenly effect on my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment