Saturday, July 23, 2011

Constance Contagious

I’m Constance Contagious
How do you do?
Come sit here by me and I’ll give you the flu.

Would you care for the measles?
I happen to think
That the spots look quite nice in the right shade of pink.

They’d really go well
With your polka dot sox.
If the measles don’t suit would you like chicken pox?

Don’t believe what you’ve heard,
You won’t break out in bumps
Unless I mistakenly give you the mumps.

You look a touch pale
Are you sure you’re quite well?
I suspect that your glands are beginning to swell.

Your forehead feels hot
Is your temperature high?
Do your eyes itch like mine did when I had pink eye?

Do you have other symptoms
You’d like me to note?
A pain in your neck? Well, I just had strep throat.

You’re leaving already?
It was nice to meet you.
I’m Constance Contagious, how do you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment